Tuesday, April 08, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 436

HappyUP!!! - Giving my speech at Toastmasters
Why it happened - it was my turn
Why it made me happy - I pulled an old speech out.....and it was awesome. We were small in number but every member that was there was glad that they made the trip over. I remember putting some time into crafting this speech back when I did it. It's a winner...glad to hear that it made people think and gave them chills.

HappyUP!!! - lunch with a recruit
Why it happened - it was time
Why it made me happy - I know what is holding the guy back from coming on board. Now, I need to remedy that situation

HappyUP!!! - a compliment about an employee
Why it happened - he did a good job
Why it makes me happy - his good deeds did not go unnoticed. He got some kudos up and down the chain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.