Thursday, November 01, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4483


HappyUP!!!  - tossing the last eyeball
Why it happened - I had a discussion
Why it makes me happy - I thought I had given out the last of the chocolate to the late kids last night. One chocolate eyeball survived. Man, those things are so good....well...unless you are in a sugar eradication mode!  I thought, "ahhh, just eat it. You only have one so you can only eat one." Then, I replied, "shut the heck up! Do you know how good things are going right now? Why would you do that?"....and into the trash it went.

HappyUP!!! - The project restarted
Why it happened -bro dropped by
Why it makes me happy - got some rough plans...got some rough permit fees...a couple other things to find out before I go to the next pre-development phase. Moving it along

HappyUP!!! - weight
Why it happened - no sugar
Why it makes me happy - OK...been around this block before so I am not kidding myself in the weight loss department. I can only say this. In the last 4 days, I am down 6 pounds and all I did was eliminate sugar. Keep in mind...I'm not a big, obese dude. That is kind of a dramatic thing. This weight has not been seen in almost 3 years. Sugar is definitely on MY mind these days... and that is a GREAT thing.  I honestly think I can 

HappyUP!!! - Lower GI
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - I am on day 2 of feeling "light as a feather" down THERE. Here's the deal....my prior situation there was fine to good. You don't have to be sick to get better.  It's a noticeable difference

HappyUP!!! - City process
Why it happened - I inquired
Why it makes me happy- I found the people there very helpful. I was able to OTC the permit fees and get pointed in some other directions rather simply.


No comments: