Tuesday, November 13, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4495








HappyUP !!!- JM on the range
Why it happened - he grinds
Why it makes me happy - ...well...I was out there too! Love this guy. Not a lot of people working on it today at dusk. I just had to try something out. Lots of promise here


HappyUP!!! - helping TD
Why it happened - part of our onboarding process
Why it makes me happy - the process seems to be simple to others....once it's explained to them. In a beautiful world, this step won't be necessary.  At the same time, it was good to sit down with a new member and get to know them a little better

HappyUP!!! - The Fig Tree
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy- what a cool little place here in my town. It's the quintessential coffee house like from Friends.  Great addition to the community

No comments: