Wednesday, November 28, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4510


HappyUP!!! - bumpin Kaiser a bit
Why it happened - something made no sense
Why it makes me happy - I asked....and I got my way....gee...that was easy

HappyUP!!! - my luthier
Why it happened -time to pick up the kids
Why it makes me happy -great chat with this dude. Super knowledgeable. Great guy to have around as a resource. Plus, I think that I can help him out a bit

HappyUP!!! - making appointments
Why it happened -I'm due
Why it makes me happy -DONE! Not put off any longer. Flag it...just get these things in the calendar.

HappyUP!!! - flu shot
Why it happened -I made it happen
Why it makes me happy-in and out in all of about 5 minutes. No muss, no fuss. Protection1

JollyJottings
Flu shot - in and out and fun
Gastro Dept - I asked
My luthier
Cookies
Tay and SC sound
cheeseburger loaf
Making apps
Sunrise Health
TJs and Incred Pets

No comments: