Thursday, November 22, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4504 It's Thanksgiving...AGAIN

LIfe just keeps getting better - look at these two. I think they are thankful for each other. I'm having a smoking great year. Looking forward to closing the rest of it out with some pizazz!

HappyUP!!! - Sleep writing
Why it happened -been doing some energy work
Why it makes me happy -was having some indecision on a topic last night. I slept on it. My subconcious didn't though! Woke up this morning....the pick was obvious....and most of the speech flowed right out of me. That's some cool beans there!

HappyUP!!! - Golf
Why it happened - it didn't rain
Why it makes me happy - got in 9 with the M's and Mr P....then did a little practicing with "bonus time" on the back (it was supposed to be raining)...knocked down a couple of birdies. Loved my....

HappyUP!!! -.....New Driver
Why it happened -It came in
Why it makes me happy -GREAT surprise having it show up this morning. I wasn't expecting it. A little alteration in the shaft is going to make a significant difference to my game

HappyUP!!! - Gmac and family
Why it happened - I ran across him by chance after golf
Why it makes me happy- great to spend some time with him and all of his family. It was so gracious of them to invite me to their home.

JollyJottings
The Energy Body

No comments: