Sunday, November 11, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4493


HappyUP!!! - awesome transcendence
Why it happened -I work at it
Why it makes me happy - I envisioned some things today that I can only call radically uplifting... and I wasn't even in need of any uplifting. Hey, you don't have to be sick to get better!

HappyUP!!! - morning cats
Why it happened - they are buddies
Why it makes me happy -my heart was so full to see them at it today. I am so lucky that Portia has taken Ampersand (aka: Ampy, Amps, AmpyFIRE, Q-ball) in as her little buddy

HappyUP!!! - Partner's play
Why it happened - 4 birdies helped
Why it makes me happy -nice to see him have a solid, relaxed round. He needed it. 11 putts on the front 9 was insane!

HappyUP!!! - a nice day
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy-thought we would be in for another smokefest today. My heart is still breaking for the people of Paradise. It could have been the wind but I was hoping that less smoke today than yesterday means some people in other towns are getting spared.

JollyJotting
Kitties battling first thing
Weight
Time travelling
Egg bites
Less Smoke
Great thinking on course
78 without A game
8 iron hook punch 18...6 iron 17...drive/putt/birdie 16...drive/wedge 15...fabulous chip from behind 13....6 iron/putt 12...drive/hybrid/wedge 10...wedge 9...4 iron/putt 8...great chip between trees 7...chip 6...8 iron 5...drive 3...recovery 4 iron/chip 2
Partner 73...winning
Double D
Natural Woman video for guitar

No comments: