Friday, November 23, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4505


HappyUP!!! - Hard Shoulder on electric
Why it happened - I had an idea
Why it makes me happy -I found a really cool tone for this tune today. It had a fantastic groove to it

HappyUP!!! - iPhoto work
Why it happened - called my tech group
Why it makes me happy - did a little cleaning out (who does that?) and some shuffling. Best of all, I found a neat little feature that I am going to put something together with in the future

HappyUP!!! - RAIN
Why it happened -it's a weather thing
Why it makes me happy - this was a GREAT day to get rained out. For all intense purposes, the season is over. The tournaments are all done. It's time to do some off course work. Getting prepped for that.

HappyUP!!! - leftovers
Why it happened - I cooked
Why it makes me happy-Thanksgiving was an away game this year...no leftovers from there. But, I did have some leftovers from something else and it was exactly what I needed!

J

No comments: