Saturday, November 10, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4492


HappyUP!!! - 4 under thru 5....5 under through 10
Why it happened -one man scramble tournament
Why it makes me happy -I was leading this thing at one point....and things came to a grinding halt. Finished one stroke out of the money. Darts! But..hey...I had a great time and am happy how things are going. Great mental game going on

HappyUP!!! - Denver Omelette
Why it happened -I was hungry
Why it makes me happy -got out to the club a little early....and they put a nice turn on this set of eggs! Just what I needed to get through my round

HappyUP!!! - getting done before dark
Why it happened - luck
Why it makes me happy - the 4 groups behind us weren't as fortunate. I could barely see the pin on my last shot into 18.  Happy for outerwear as well!

No comments: