Friday, November 16, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4498

HappyUP!!! - bunker shots
Why it happened - lots of opportunities
Why it makes me happy - should have batted 100% on up and downs from the kitty litter today (left a putt 1/4 of a turn short). Great feeling from the beach as of late

HappyUP!!! - clerical error by the shop
Why it happened - arrogance pretty much
Why it makes me happy - first, the guy who would have benefitted questioned me. Second, the guy that made the ruling was wrong. Third, when given the chance to "right his wrong," he was a bit arrogant. Me? I went, "OK, I'll roll with it." The outcome ended up resulting in a big win in my favor!

HappyUP!!! - body awareness
Why it happened - mental work
Why it makes me happy - great day at class today. Discoveries that I was able to take to the streets immediately

HappyUP!!! - partner 69
Why it happened -he's that good
Why it makes me happy- it was just a joy to watch this gentleman tear it up today...especially as my partner!

No comments: