Thursday, November 08, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4490


HappyUP!!! - Ampy during my class
Why it happened - he wanted to see me
Why it makes me happy -I am on-line focusing on a mental exercise. Ampy wants some time (i.e. he was crawling up my leg). I put him on my lap and he actually enhanced this process I was working on.....and he got a petting

HappyUP!!! - Poof the Idea Dude
Why it happened -I was trippin
Why it makes me happy - got a great idea that I sketched out due to my class

HappyUP!!! - Xmas ideas
Why it happened -I was brainstorming
Why it makes me happy - not sure it's going to work...but it has a chance. To get the great idea, you have to cull through lots of not so great ideas. Loving how I operate

HappyUP!!! - Survived Obama...I can Survive Trump
Why it happened - the divide
Why it makes me happy- it isn't enough for me to stay away from the divide. I have to start stepping in to do some bridging for others.  They seem so upset. Nope, not gonna change the world, but I can effect a few. We don't need bonkeritis spreading anymore than it has

JollyJotting
Travelling Awareness
Orange Chicken leftover
Ampy during my class
My White Spot cartoon friend
More Xmas Ideas
Survived Obama...I can Survive Trump...I hope others can as well
Portia and Ampy playing
Lost a pound from yesterday

No comments: