Sunday, November 04, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4486


HappyUP!!! - Family Dinner
Why it happened -N turned 40
Why it makes me happy -fun times with the kids and the kids! Mason was really animated..."body slam" (Hmmmm...grandUNC may need to get in a little better shape!) Great food

HappyUP!!! - weight
Why it happened - a by product
Why it makes me happy - started that "no sugar" thing just for kicks...an experiment a week ago. Didn't do anything else....ate a lot...and "bad" stuff.....just no sugar.  5 pounds gone in a week. Hmmm....I wonder about how that works.  BUT....I will take, I mean lose, the 5!

HappyUP!!! - largo birdie 17
Why it happened - pretty sweet little 6 iron
Why it makes me happy - just the prettiest little fade that floated right by the pin. It was an opportune time to knock in that birdie putt. THAT dot made the bets round down!

HappyUP!!! - guitar stuff
Why it happened - I try
Why it makes me happy- not sure if I am on the right path...but learning stuff. The dude mentioned something that I inherently suspected about minor and major scales crossing over during solos when playing in a key.  I need to wrap my head around it but I kinda get it.  Cool Hammond Gamble find too...I do like the blues!

JollyJottings
That kitten!...nice little sleeper
Great brekko
Finding the collar
Extra Hour of sleep

No comments: