Wednesday, October 31, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4482

THIS was a SUPER Day....without me forcing the issue.  Yes, I can actually "kick it in gear" and "UP!!!" about any day I want to.

HappyUP!!! - golf was great
Why it happened - found a VALID sumpim sumpim
Why it makes me happy - tempo is oft neglected...yet so simple for me. It's a little drill..a little visualization...and a little trust. Installed that on the 15th tee today. Things were not going that great...then....BAM! Birdie...birdie....stuffed it on a looooong 17th hole (back tees to back pin) with a smoked 5 iron.....and absolutely obliterated that 8 iron to about 10 feet on 18. All it took was a little change in mental perspective. One of my playing partners with a keen eye that I respect even said, "your tempo was sooooo good on that shot." I had made no mention of my adjustment.

HappyUP!!! - lower GI
Why it happened - I am thinking a few days without sugar
Why it makes me happy -I will spare you the gory details. I will say, "you don't have to be sick to feel better."  Without paying any attention to it, I noticed a very good "lightness" in my lower digestive area. It felt wonderful.  The only thing I can attribute it to is that, other than a couple of cookies on Saturday, I have only had "hidden sugars" at a low level that come in some foods

HappyUP!!! - my Moleskine was turned in
Why it happened - people are respectful
Why it makes me happy - I left my journal in my shopping cart. Realized it when I got home. I immediatley drove back to the store 2 miles away, walked right up to the customer service desk, saw it sitting there behind the counter, and told the nice lady, "that journal is mine." She said a customer just turned it in.  The customer had to take a few extra steps to do that. I hope they feel GREAT that they did a good deed. They didn't have to. They could have kept it in the cart until they finished their shopping. This would have meant it NOT being there when I returned. If it was me, I would have done exactly what they did...it would have been natural. Hey, just because it SHOULD happen all the time doesn't mean it does happen. Even though a little thing, I would have felt great about myself because I would have KNOWN that I helped someone out

HappyUP!!! - Halloween
Why it happened -its a thing we do
Why it makes me happy- threw on a costume at the last moment, came up with a "schtick" at the last moment........startled the kids and delighted many parents. I had a lot of fun in the process. Like many things I do, I also did a bit of analysis as it was going on regarding human behavior. I used myself and those 200+ costumed creatures as my laboratory. Great fun!!!

HappyUP!!! - HappyUP!!! work
Why it happened - I am not sure
Why it makes me happy - I probably saved myself 2 hours of work on this page by discovering a glitch...while I was only 10 minutes into fixing the glitch. I unglitched the glitch. Time saving is always a HappyUP!!!!

No comments: