Wednesday, November 14, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4496

HappyUP!!! - good shooting
Why it happened - physcial and mental work
Why it makes me happy - it's not all put together yet, but I have been playing this game long enough to know when things are coming together. Just need to get the driver straightened out a little bit and I might sneak that GREAT round in before the weather turns

HappyUP!!! - coupons
Why it happened - system and memory
Why it makes me happy - I am less than enamored by my grocery store's rewards program. Unless you are a "coupon clipper," (I am not) it is easy to end up "burnin" these. Not today. Saved myself about $15. NICE!!!

HappyUP!!! - cookie dough delivered
Why it happened - I donated
Why it makes me happy - forgot all about buying these a couple of months ago in a fundraiser for a local school. The little neighbor girl (the student body president) delivered them tonight. I took up the initiative and put a couple of dozen in the oven. Somebody will be very happy tomorrow!

HappyUP!!! - pants
Why it happened - I live closeby
Why it makes me happy- it ended up being chilly on the range mid-day. I said, "I don't think it is going to get warmer this afternoon."  A little dash home and my shorts turned into pants and I am glad they did!

No comments: