Saturday, November 03, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4485


HappyUP!!! - Celebration of Life
Why it happened - a passing
Why it makes me happy - well, the passing was far from a HappyUP!!! Though known, it still borders on traffic. 61 is too soon. Yet, the event was lovely and I think the surviving spouse felt that he was cloaked in love.

HappyUP!!! - Family Addition?
Why it happened - a friend had something
Why it makes me happy - I get to have a test run! We shall see how Portia deals with what I hope will be a new furry companion.  Ampersand (Ampy) the Cat is so darn cute! What?..you say I own him because I have named him?  Hmmmm.......you may be right!  I had forgotten about the sound of the little safety collar that you put on a kitten so you know where it is. The little jingle is a happy sound....as is his little paws scratching on my feet as I write this.

HappyUP!!! - Kindle issue fixed easily
Why it happened - I went on line
Why it makes me happy - wow! The internet does a lot of amazing things. I ordered and paid for a book. It didn't downloaod. What the heck do you do?  Interntet said, "go to Amazon account...do this and this ......."....BAM! There it was and I had some great bedtime reading last night.

HappyUP!!! - Remembering some names
Why it happened - I was cognizant
Why it makes me happy- I have a new old trick. I just have to remember to use it. For some reason, it came back to me yesterday at the gatherings I was at. It works. Now, I need to take it to the next level....and have some fun in the process.

No comments: