Saturday, November 24, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4506


HappyUP!!! - Energy work and static hip drill
Why it happened - I got an idea
Why it makes me happy - I am going to change a habit. To do that, yep, drills....what could be boring drills! Not this one! Awesome!!!

HappyUP!!! - workout
Why it happened - I forced myself
Why it makes me happy -OK...had gotten off program a bit...no big...no beating myself up. Forgot how good that felt. Plus, using my Energy Body, I was able to plank like it was nothing!!! I may even go for the record tomorrow. Didn't want to risk injury before......

HappyUP!!! -...Getting to play some golf
Why it happened - the weather held
Why it makes me happy - rain was in the forecast originally. It was a PERFECT day to be out on the course. Not to warm, not too cold. Just lovely and with a nice group of guys. My chipping and putting were spot on. Turned in a nice round. Getting familiar with the new driver. Easy E is even going to modify my 3 wood to see what kind of help I may get there

HappyUP!!! - Golf fit project done
Why it happened - I got out of my way
Why it makes me happy- when someone asks me to do something, I really want to do it right. Always do your best. The thing is my best can take some time. I had put this off long enough. I unlocked the key to how to do this and will be applying that in the future! Guy was thrilled with my output which makes me happy happy happy!




No comments: