Monday, November 26, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4508


HappyUP!!! - desktop squared away
Why it happened -it had to be done
Why it makes me happy -It is a JOY to have a clutter free workspace. Yeah...it may have been longer than awhile since that has occurred. It's so nice now!

HappyUP!!! - tailor
Why it happened -I had stuff
Why it makes me happy - just love dropping stuff off here. The lady is a nice ray of sunshine!

HappyUP!!! - Keynote 
Why it happened - I have a presentation
Why it makes me happy - been a long time since I made a Powerpoint/Keynote. Had to retrain myself a bit...and....yeah...I messed it up at first. THAT is how an education is acquired. I LOVE the deck I made

HappyUP!!! - scanner
Why it happened - I needed it
Why it makes me happy- my scanner has always been a bit sketchy. I should use it more often but seldom have the need. I was able to "debug it" fairly quickly


No comments: