Saturday, November 17, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4499

HappyUP!!! - Loving the Body
Why it happened - just a little mind work
Why it makes me happy - got a great course going on right now. Just loving the deep stuff we are getting into. The practical applications are just endless

HappyUP!!! - food at the club
Why it happened - a guy has to eat
Why it makes me happy - grabbed some great brekko before the round.....then got a little something afterward that was a lite bite and a leftover for later.  Quality and convenience...sign me up!!!

HappyUP!!! - Lots of great stuff on the course
Why it happened - a lot of super mental work
Why it makes me happy - been at this sport for a long time. It can get to you. It has to me and I see it all around me.  I have found a mental groove that is helping me transcend the ups and the downs. It is more of a "BE-ing" with it.  The score will be what the score will be. No thinking, "I got to move this that way and another thing this way..."....whoa! All golfers know that drill. Just having a great time....and a lot of confidence

HappyUP!!! - Cats in the Cradle
Why it happened - they can't help it
Why it makes me happy- I caught them!!! That kitten keeps chipping away. While both curled up in a ball is unlikely, they were pretty close to it today. THAT, my friends, just melts my heart that Portia has a friend when I am not around!

JollyJottings
Cats sleeping together
Chicken Quesadilla and restraint
Denver omelette
Layers of clothes
Drive/chip 1...drive/bunker shot/putt/sandie bullett 2..hook hybrid 4...8 iron green 5...drive 6 (big one)....hybrid and re-hybrid 7...pitch 9...drive/hybrid 10...pitch/bullett 11...6 iron 12...drive/9 iron 13...drive/9 iron 15...drive/chip 16...5 iron 17...drive/recovery/brilliant chip 18
Winning the match
Finding my speaker
Brekko with the boys
I can take UT course again and again!

No comments: