Monday, November 19, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4501 MONSTER MONDAY!!!.....

.....and I mean that in the best of ways. My energy must have been on high to the world because the love was pouring in.....and I was hammering out getting stuff done as well as making some cool discoveries.

HappyUP!!! - Walmart
Why it happened -I was in the neighborhood
Why it makes me happy - peeps can knock this place all they want....but it had everything that I needed....including a receipt checker/greeter who waived me by, "I saw ya pay for it...all good." Glad to get a "thing" crossed off my list here

HappyUP!!! - Roseville Hardware
Why it happened -I needed something in a hurry
Why it makes me happy -GREAT place to get in and out of when you need something mid-project. Even ran into a neighbor there

HappyUP!!! - Guitar
Why it happened - I do that
Why it makes me happy - Open D tuning discovery...South City Midnight Lady...Hard Shoulder... great stuff

HappyUP!!! - Luthier open for business
Why it happened - my kids needed a dr visit
Why it makes me happy- this dude was closed for awhile as he expanded his shop. Heard great things about him.  Knowledgeable dude...a "band dude" was waiting behind me.. he said, "thank God for this guy...I would have had to go to Los Somewhere-in-the-Bay-Area." THAT is an endorsement!



No comments: