Sunday, May 30, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1217


HappyUP!!! - weeding
Why it happened - I have a garden
Why it makes me happy - the sun was just perfect today....the smell of the tomatoe plants....seeing the first zucchini. Good times in the garden

HappyUP!!! - 8 iron 18
Why it happened - every once in awhile, I show some skills
Why it makes me happy - I needed to deliver the knock out blow.....and I did....perfectly striped 8 iron from 160 to within 5 feet of the pin.

HappyUP!!! - flop on 16
Why it happened - I have that shot
Why it makes me happy - I was in a tight match....I'd hit a good shot...just a little long and a little left. I was facing a very tough "up and down." I hit a very special shot....knocked in the putt...and kept myself alive.



JollyJottings

Weeding
Birdie on 6
8 iron on 18
Bringing it last 4 holes
Pitch on 16
6 iron on 12
chip on 13
Gorgeous weather
TJ's
Texts with my buddy

No comments: