Tuesday, May 18, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1205



HappyUP!!! - a can of whupass
Why it happened - I finally played some golf again
Why it makes me happy - I have been in an epic slump. The coaching I got a month ago seems to be finally paying off. Got some bad breaks on the front nine.....though I hit the ball well....turned it around on the backside...shot one under from the gold tees...and made some dough. How unlikely was that after 9 holes?

HappyUP!!! - putt on 12
Why it happened - I had a tough putt
Why it makes me happy - it was about a twenty footer....right to left....downhill at the end...when you step up to it...you are hoping to two putt.......I hit this one perfectly and it died in the center of the cup.

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it's Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - three great speeches....all of them were awesome....I learned a lot....and gushed at the progress the new members keep making. I was expecting one guest...that didn't show....but two others did....and they want to join. What an awesome experience!

JollyJottings

3 great speeches
2 guests
1 person doing Toastmaster duty for first time
People handling tabletopics
Ball striking
35 on the back 9
An incredible amount of pure shots
Blue skies...shining on me
A ponytail
The chutter on the back 9
Drive on 18


No comments: