Friday, May 07, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1194


HappyUP!!! - playing with the D.O.G.
Why it happened - he got away from his work
Why it makes me happy - the Director Of Golf at our club joined us today. I wished I had played better but...hey...it is what it is. In the meantime, it is always great to watch someone who has figured out what to do when he is holding a golf club.

HappyUP!!! - great dinner
Why it happened - I set it up
Why it makes me happy - the drive was great....the food was excellent....the server was fun....the venue was outstanding.....going out to dinner isn't always a great experience...tonight...it was.

HappyUP!!! - gorgeous day
Why it happened- weather?
Why it makes me happy - finally....a day without much wind! Good for golf.

JollyJottings

Playing with director of golf
Teeing up with AK117
A nice drive
A great dinner

No comments: