Friday, May 28, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1215


HappyUP!!! - hospital visit
Why it happened - I've got a sick relative
Why it makes me happy - I'm not sure I cheered my nephew up....but I certainly got a dose of laughter. The best news is that he should get out by tommorrow. THAT is a SuperHappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - Fantasy Golf
Why it happened - I'm in a league
Why it makes me happy - my "A" player must have birdied the last hole....I had written him off to missing the cut. He just got in which gives me a full team playing on the weekend.

HappyUP!!! - driving range
Why it happened - needed to smack some spuds
Why it makes me happy - I got some good work done....and ran into my buddy, Dennis, who will be joining us for some weekend golf now that I got a chance to invite him.


JollyJottings

Graduation
Fantasy Golf
Great news about a friend
Hospital visit

No comments: