Friday, May 14, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1201


HappyUP!!! - team uniforms
Why it happened - my bro and I thought it would be a crack up
Why it makes me happy - it is rare when a team in his invitational golf tournament
show up in matching outfits...when they do...they get razzed. When brother's do it,
the razzing goes up a notch. We simply said, "hey....what's wrong with being best dressed?...there is a prize for that, right?" Fun times at the golf tournament

HappyUP!!! - finding a swing key
Why it happened - you poke around long enough, you find something
Why it makes me happy - once I stumbled across this....I wasn't just hitting
some good shots....I was hitting some PURE shots. There is a difference...things
could be on the rise.

HappyUP!!! - my brother's play
Why it happened - he's stepping up
Why it makes me happy - he's outplayed me the last couple of days...I have no issue with that. You like that in a partner. I just know that he is digging it because this is at his club...he has to live with these guys day in and day out. He's throwing some rounds together. Hmmmm....he hadn't been playing that well before........maybe I am his inspiration!


JollyJottings

Uniforms
6 iron into 17
Putt on 18
Drive on 1....4...5...6....8...11....17
Making a move in the tournament
Great times with so many good guys
Dinner with good friends

No comments: