Wednesday, May 26, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1213



HappyUP!!! - niece's birthday
Why it happened - uh...everyone has a birthday
Why it makes me happy - my bro and his wife thought we should go out to dinner. Good times with them and another couple.

HappyUP!!! - burger month
Why it happened - La Provence is celebrating it
Why it makes me happy - La Provence is a great restaraunt here in town. You normally would NOT grab a burger there....but....hey...they had burger month (which actually lasts 4 days). I took the rare opportunity to grabe a Lamburger....delicious

HappyUP!!! - my nephew
Why it happened - he ended up in the hospital
Why it makes me happy - OK....my nephew in the hospital....AGAIN....is never a HappyUP!!!...but the fact he got there...in time....and it is "just" pneumonia this time is a lot better than what it could have been/usually is. I was kind of racked up before I knew what was going on.



JollyJottings

Coffee
Nephew
Niece's birthday
Lamb-burger

No comments: