Saturday, May 29, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1216


HappyUP!!! - playing with the doc
Why it happened - the doc texted me
Why it makes me happy - I hadn't played golf with the doc in forever. He's a crack up and a great guy

HappyUP!!! - flopped a shot into the hole
Why it happened - I have a decent short game
Why it makes me happy - I was down in a place where you don't get it down in 2 very often....I cut this one up high...dropped it down...took a little roll....and BOOM!

HappyUP!!! - enjoying the sunshine
Why it happened - got done golfing and took a little walk
Why it makes me happy - today was just a winner of a day....for many reasons...and when you are living in such tremendous weather, it just makes it that much better.

JollyJottings

Playin with the Doc
Up n down on 3&4&8
Hole out on 5
8 iron on 7
Drive on 18


No comments: