Wednesday, May 05, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1192


HappyUP!!! - a crosswalk
Why it happened - I went for a walk
Why it makes me happy - I was crossing when a dear friend was driving my way. I actually got honked at while strolling across. Yes...it startled me...but I knew who it was. We traded "yells in the street."

HappyUP!!! - great practice session
Why it happened - I went out grinding
Why it makes me happy - I got a lesson two weeks ago. Sometimes, you have to figure out the principles of the lesson...and the intricacies that make it work....there was progress today.

HappyUP!!! - Wed morning coffee
Why it happened - I do it every Wed morning
Why it makes me happy - a great conversation with my friend. I was approahed by a youngster (who was with her mom) about needing Edgar Allen Poe info for a project due in a few moments. Why did she come to me? Maybe because I look scholarly? (a nice thing for old....but also for wise). I was glad to help Mom and Daughter out.

JollyJottings

Contact with an old client
Coffee with my buddy
A crosswalk
A great practice session
Entering for team play
Great info from TM International
Seeing Shaun
Blue aprons at Starbucks
Top down....great convertible day

No comments: