Tuesday, May 04, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1191



HappyUP!!! - visit from a buddy
Why it happened - we've been trying to get together
Why it makes me happy - I hadn't talked to this person in a long tme...and ice cream came in tow! (yeah...like I need it.....but...hey...who doesn't like ice cream?...that isn't lactose intolerant)

HappyUP!!! - gorgeous day on the golf course
Why it happened - our old pro set it up
Why it makes me happy - yeah.....I played some crappy golf.....but my partner played well. So, I just put my spurs into him and rode him....and just soaked in the sun.

HappyUP!!! - a great picture
Why it happened - a dear friend sent it to me
Why it makes me happy - sometimes, you see something.....kind of like a flower growing where it shouldn't be.....and it perks you up. This was one of those.

JollyJottings

Birdie

No comments: