Saturday, May 08, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1195



HappyUP!!! - lamb-o-tizers
Why it happened - I had leftover lamb
Why it makes me happy - I had made kebobs with the previous bag of lamb tips from TraderJoes. Decided to think, "what should I do with the entrails?" Just put them on the grill.....turn them....throw on a little mozarella......BAM!......dinner

HappyUP!!! - wedge on 17
Why it happened - I was free wheelin it
Why it makes me happy - I was playing some bad golf. Wedges are my specialty...even though they have failed me as of late. It was good to stuff this one to five feet.


HappyUP!!! - golf indifference
Why it happened - maybe it was a late night
Why it makes me happy - I have been in a terrible slump...horrific...on the golf course. Yet, today....despite another horrid round....it was OK....it is what it is...things will come around....or they won't.....and the world will be fine either way.

JollyJottings

Wedge on 17
Putt on 1
Chip on 2
Wedge on 3
Up and down on 4
8 iron on 5
Chutt on 6
2 putt on 7
Flop on 8
Wedge on 13
7 iron on 15
6 iron on 16
Winning 5 bucks
Just relaxing and enjoying the ride
Stunning weather
Lamb-a-tizers
Just so darn blessed
E-mails with my buddy
Lamb-o-tizers

No comments: