Monday, May 10, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1197



HappyUP!!! - stock market
Why it happened - who the heck knows
Why it makes me happy - last week was a beating. All of a sudden.....+400 points on the Dow today. A bit of sanity will always be a HappyUP!!!

<----I don't even need any words to explain why this is a HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - Apple Store
Why it happened - I busted my phone today
Why it makes me happy - I know how long I was in the store.....it was 10 minutes of labor to do screen replacement...the screen could not cost much...I paid $200. Forget the iPad...buy Apple because that is a HUUUUUUUGE profit margin. I'll be making that trade tomorrow.

HappyUP!!! - a visit
Why it happened - my close friend had time to kill
Why it makes me happy - who doesn't like an in-home, touch n go visit from someone you love talking to?

JollyJottings

Not golfing
Apple Store
See's Candy
McCormick and Schmicks
Stock Market
Waking up
Lovely morning
Early IM chat
Morning visitor
Trash out
Strawberries

No comments: