Wednesday, May 19, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1206


HappyUP!!! - some solid ball striking
Why it happened - I'm getting my swing back
Why it makes me happy - 2 good days in a row....and it is based on practice and sound fundamentals....which had eluded me for way too long.

HappyUP!!! - 4 birdies
Why it happened - some good shots and solid putting
Why it makes me happy - 4 birdies from the Gold Tees at MC ties my record. Got to be happy about that.....came within a whisker or two of having 6.

HappyUP!!! - coastal weather
Why it happened - it's weather
Why it makes me happy - I don't like playing in the rain...and we got some...but it was never miserable or disruptive to play. At the end of the day, it made for a pleasant afternoon. Yes...it was different....and different can be good.

HappyUP!!! - dropping my putt on 18
Why it happened - I figured that one out correctly
Why it makes me happy - I didn't hit a good first putt from the other side of the green. I was now sitting on a tricky slope....with about 5 feet to negotiate....downhill....and THINKNG it was right to left. When that puppy found the bottom of the hole....with about $50 on the line.....HappyUP!!!





JollyJottings

4 birdies
Drive/wedge 1
Hybrid on 2
Putt on 3
Pitch on 4
Recovery shot 5
Wedge on 6
6 iron on 7
Wedge on 10
Chip on 11
5 iron on 12
Drive/Putt 13
5 iron on 14
Chip on 17
Putt on 18
Great phone chat with a friend

No comments: