Thursday, May 20, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1207



HappyUP!!! - strawberries
Why it happened - I grow them
Why it makes me happy - today was the first day that I could actually go to the garden and get a bunch of them....oh....delicious.....and I know exactly where they came from

HappyUP!!! - practice
Why it happened - I hit the range
Why it makes me happy - I'm definitely on to the fix......been playing better.....and have some good rounds in front of me.

HappyUP!!! - mowing and edging
Why it happened - I got off my butt
Why it makes me happy - there is just this thing.....you edge...you mow....and you water....and the lawn ends up looking great.....and......I have a few more days of that in front of me.

JollyJottings

Strawberries
Driving Range session
Chipping session
Perfect weather

No comments: