Friday, October 31, 2008

HappyUP!!! 642......Boo!

HappyUP!!! - goblins
Whyit happened - it's Halloween
Why it makes me happy - I like the entire concept of kids having to step out, dress up, follow orders ("say trick or treat), and be rewarded. It's kind of like training seals! I also like the costumes...they crack me up. I'm always home on Halloween to hand out candy.

HappyUP!!! - errands
Why it happened - I didn't golf today
Why it makes me happy - I had really been putting some things off. Today, I made up some ground. It's a relief to take care of the knicky knackies of life.

HappyUP!!! - an inquiry
Why it happened - they got my number
Why it makes me happy - we'll have a guest...and potential new member....showing up at our Toastmasters meeting on Tuesday. We are in growth mode so this is exactly what we are working toward.

JollyJottings

Call from SK
Call from SC
Help at the golf store
Getting my microphone situation handled
A call from a guest for Toastmasters
A substitute speaker
Birthday dinner
HappyUP!!! buttons packaged
Toastmaster promo package


No comments: