Sunday, October 12, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 623...


HappyUP!!! - the morning
Why it happened - I was on the golf course
Why it makes me happy - it was chilly this morning. It was windy too. Then, my golf partner, the Boz, says, "can you believe how lucky we are to be out here?" First, he was right. Second, it was good to know I was hanging with someone who got what I get all the time when I am out there. I don't know what this picture means to you. There are times when I am out there, alone, and the golf course isn't crowded. I stop at this pond and watch the ducks with their offspring.....the flocks of geese...etc.

HappyUP!!! - a great e-mail
Why it happened - my out of town friend got back to me
Why it makes me happy - I need to go and see this person.....and it is about time for a road trip. I should get this one on the books and go.

HappyUP!!! - the club is open tomorrow
Why it happened - it's Columbus Day
Why it makes me happy - GOLF.....ON A MONDAY....no golfless day this week! I am dying to get back out there on a day when there is no wind. I have had 4 poor scores in a row...but I hit the ball well. Time to get out and post a low one again!

No comments: