Sunday, October 19, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 630

HappyUP!!! - morning golf
Why it happened - I golf....constantly....intentionally
Why it makes me happy - I've played too many days in a row so this morning really wasn't about a great score. It was just about being out with the guys and cutting up a bit. THAT definitely got accomplished in the first 9 holes ....then Boz dropped out and took the cart with him. It was great to walk 9 holes on a glorious morning. I stood on one tee and just soaked in the scenery like it was the first time I was out there....and thought about how lucky I am. I also had an EXTREMELY delicate little chip/pitch shot end up right next to the hole....I gave myself a few attaboys for that one.

HappyUP!!! - golfing bingo is over
Why it happened - Rickster birdied the last hole that he hadn't birdied
Why it makes me happy - the game was to see who could birdie all of the holes first. Rickster had 1 left and I had 3. Quite frankly, I was tired of playing those three holes as many times as I have and reminding myself that I have never birdied them. Watch me birdie them all in the next week!

HappyUP!!! - drive time
Why it happened - I decided it was a good day for a Sunday drive (it was Sunday, after all)
Why it makes me happy - I haven't been playing a lot of music around the house. I found some CD's in the car that I took that I haven't heard in awhile. Good music...gorgeous weather....grabbed some dinner....just driving....it was a sweet way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

No comments: