Monday, October 20, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 631

HappyUP!!! - phone call from my buddy
Why it happened - he was checking in with me
Why it makes me happy - it's good to know that you have someone that calls just to see how you are. It also is a reminder that I could do a bit more of that myself.

HappyUP!!! - sleep
Why it happened - no alarm clock today
Why it makes me happy - I don't want to be lazy.....but I also love it when I get a BIG night's sleep. I must have gotten almost 9 uninterrupted hours last night. From someone that has had insomnia issues (hopefully in the forever past), a full night's sleep is something to be grateful for.

HappyUP!!! - paint choice
Why it happened - I put some grinding to it
Why it makes me happy - I am heading to crunch time to get this done. The house is almost entirely prepped. I had spent some time on it....usually leading to frustration. Today, I saw something I liked. I showed it to my painter....he agreed as well. I think it's DONE! (Of course, tomorrow is another day!...LOL)

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters materials arrived
Why it happened - I ordered them
Why it makes me happy - this will help us in our club building....these couldn't get here too soon.

No comments: