Thursday, October 02, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 613

HappyUP!!! - my morning round of golf
Why it happened - I decided I needed a round to myself
Why it makes me happy - see the post directly below this one

HappyUP!!! - visit from my painter
Why it happened - we had an appointment
Why it makes me happy - choosing colors is NOT a HappyUP!!! for the Nutster. It's not a strong point either. Oh sure, I can mix and match colors.....gave up the GurAnimals long ago. The base color that I wanted, grey, was taken by my neighbor. This threw everything into a tizzy. My painter and his wife came up with a scheme that I think is going to work very nicely......a HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - the VP Debate
Why it happened - I guess they need to do these silly things
Why it makes me happy - our girl, Sarah, did more than hold her own. This lady is a winner......and I hope for the sake of not having the Pelosi-Reed puppet in the White House....that her ticket is a winner. If Palin had a bad night this evening, I think the McCain ticket was doomed.

No comments: