Tuesday, October 07, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 618

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - we had a meeting scheduled
Why it makes me happy - I gave a speech. Our new member gave his first speech. We had members out so it was a skeleton crew...but we got the meeting done.

HappyUP!!! - being able to swing a club
Why it happened - I went to the chiropractor yesterday
Why it makes me happy - my back was tender....I tried to go easy on it. Tomorrow will tell if I may have overdid things. In the meantime, I was thrilled to be able to go out and make some contact with the golf ball today....any contact. I actually had a pretty good round. The driver was working very well today...that makes me happy because I am not having to work my way out of tough situations on the course.

HappyUP!!! - friends
Why it happened - I ran into an old one and got info from a new one
Why it makes me happy - my circle of acquaintances is bigger than I appreciate....many of these people are really more than that.....they really are friends that I don't get to see very often. The stumbling across these two different people reminded me of that today....and that made me happy.

JollyJottings

Spiritual discussion
Toastmasters
Speech
Finding a club
Finding a camera
Being able to swing a club
Solid round of golf
Hearing from a friend

No comments: