Sunday, October 05, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 616...

HappyUP!!! - Golf
Why it happened - it didn't rain...so I golf
Why it makes me happy - almost holed a wedge. Almost holed a 6 iron. Pured a 5 iron. Made 2 birdies (I average about 1 a round). Also, a single joined us who is a really nice guy. It was nice to meet him. I have seen him around the club but never had a chance to chat.

HappyUP!!! - 20 more yards
Why it happened - demo days on the range
Why it makes me happy - PING brought out there computer. I hit my driver against one of their's that had a bit of customization for me. The PING may have gone 20 yards farther.....that's hard to ignore. I will be conducting a comprehensive driver search in the next month...that was already scheduled. This was good information....longer drives means MORE birdies.

HappyUP!!! - my convertible and glorious weather
Why it happened - I insist on keeping my convertible
Why it makes me happy - if you haven't driven around on a 70 degree day with the top down lately, may I make a suggestion...go try it. I'm not even going to verbalize why this is a HappyUP!!!
JollyJottings

Golf with a new guy
2 Birdies
20 more yards
Watching some baseball
Glorious weather
My convertible
Weight
E-mailing with an out of town friend

No comments: