Monday, October 06, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 617

HappyUP!!! - breakfast with E
Why it happened - we set it up
Why it makes me happy - E's one of my buddies. We really enjoy breaking bread on a regular basis. We had a productive business discussion. We even got to chat with one of our favorite waitress friends.

HappyUP!!! - a market rally
Why it happened - who the heck knows
Why it makes me happy - yes, I know we were down 370 points for the day...but it was 800! Hopefully, the "rally" will continue tomorrow. If it does, it will be time to take some more cash out of the markets for now. This is not about "timing the market" as your financial advisor warns. I still have skin in the game. It's time to increase my cash position from 39% to about 50-60%.

HappyUP!!! - my adjustment
Why it happened - my back tweaked yesterday....and was no better this morning
Why it makes me happy - I only go to a chiro about once a year on an as needed basis. Today's adjustment had to be an all time record for the total number of pops. My chiro said, "dude, what are you doing for exercise.... besides golf? You were all locked up." THAT was all I needed. As soon as the back heals up (like by tomorrow...hey, I gotta play golf), it is time to kick in the core work and stretching that I was going to take up to hit the ball farther. Now, I have DOUBLE motivation.....avoid the pain and whip the ball.
JollyJottings

My CPA
My Chiropractor
My adjustment
Breakfast with E
A market rally
Talking with my appraiser buddy
Boz
Ice Cream
Call from my buddy, SC
Dar Williams CD
Info from V

No comments: