Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Last Minute Painting Help....



Here is a reach out - to any friends and regular readers who have more of a taste for exterior design than I

As you can see - I am all primed and almost ready to go.

The question is - what colors do I paint my old craftsman home?

We have to decide - 1) a body color 2) trim color (the eves....possibly the bricks) 3) an accent color for miscellaneous 4) the door will probably end up being a shade of red

The only other factor - is that the body has to to be a light
color due to heat absorption. I also can't do light grey because my neighbor that I share a driveway with already took that color and I don't want things to look like the family compound.
<------check out that intricate woodwork in the window














From one side of the front












From the other side of the front as you walk up to the digs

No comments: