Friday, October 24, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 635....Let's all go to...




....the clown museum - doot doot do do do do doot doot do do (work on the cadence and you should start hearing circus theme.....where are those elephants?).

Is this what it would look like - if we did go?

Just wondering

Also wondering -
why I was so lucky to have so many reasons to give me periods of happiness today. Just an exceptional day.......and without a golf course involved? Who would have thunk-it? No way to limit it to three today.


HappyUP!!! - paint color
Why it happened - today was the final "D" Day for the body color decision
Why it makes me happy - I made the decision the other day....and then changed at the last minute this morning. It was an AWESOME decision. The new color choice was perfect. My friend, Max, assisted. My painter's wife assisted. It was a committee decision....one time when a committee was actually useful!

HappyUP!!! - the unveiling
Why it happened - the first floor is done except for some accent colors
Why it makes me happy - my painter does a great job...very thorough. He primed the entire house. He sprayed the trim color....and then masked over the trim. The body got sprayed today. Then, this afternoon, the masking came off to unveil the full blend and what the new look for my house will be. I am REALLY going to dig it....and I'm not usually into that sort of thing. Wait until the accents are added!

HappyUP!!! - a present
Why it happened - my buddy bought me something
Why it makes me happy - I have the new Coldplay CD now. I have their last two CD's and I am not sure I would have gotten around to buying this one. There is an excellent groove to this one.

HappyUP!!! - text from a friend
Why it happened - I texted first
Why it makes me happy - I needed to clear something up......and now it is. "Open loops" bug me so, when one is closed and closed positively, it's a definite HappyUP!!! (Have you noticed how many HappyUP!!!s have to do with communication?)

HappyUP!!! - visit from my friend, D
Why it happened - D was on the way home from the golf course
Why it makes me happy - D is into decorating houses and LOVED my new paint. D got the tour of the place and was in wonderment regarding the potential of my home....and offered to help me with some of the decorating if I needed it. I HATE decorating....but like the final outcome so it's good to have this help in the back pocket.

HappyUP!!! - breakfast with my guys
Why it happened - we needed to get together
Why it makes me happy - these guys are former co-workers. They mean a lot to me. I am thankful that I all of my relationships of so many years aren't just washing down the stream.....it's easy to happen. We had a great breakfast.




No comments: