Saturday, October 18, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 629


HappyUP!!! - getting my stuff back
Why it happened - I left my stuff behind
Why it makes me happy - ever left important stuff behind? Like a camera and your cell phone? You know that sinking feeling you get when you realize that the stuff is no longer in your possession? I got that today. I made a phone call to my "stuff leaving place"....stuff was found...and I went back and got it. In that moment when I got it back, it was a HappyUP!!! of relief.

HappyUP!!! - competitive golf
Why it happened - my club was short handed
Why it makes me happy - I played in the Scratch League today. No handicaps. Just go out and play on the team. While this wasn't a major tournament, I didn't see me progressing to this stage until next spring. I held my own.

HappyUP!!! - the first hole
Why it happened - see "competitive golf"
Why it makes me happy - even in casual golf, the first tee brings on some nervousness. I definitely felt them on the initial tee up today......and blasted a drive straight down the middle. I then hit a wedge within 10 ft of the hole. I hit a lot of great shots today but the start was what I remembered the most.

No comments: