Sunday, December 31, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4227


HappyUP!!! - Ric Flair the NatureBoy
Why it happened - Netflix
Why it makes me happy - it was a great documentary on what is an interesting life. It's about everything I wouldn't want in my life.....but....it was entertaining as all get out

HappyUP!!! - NY NY NY
Why it happened -I'm sick
Why it makes me happy - that's New York, New York New Year. I'm not a NY eve partier. I was so happy to tell people, "can't make it....I'm sick."  Rang the new year in with Nyquil at 9! Perfect!!!

HappyUP!!! - 13th Anniversary
Why it happened - my friend got married
Why it makes me happy -I had a wonderful memory of the day 13 years ago. I looked out my office window....saw the horrible storm over the mountains....listened to the weather report and said, "dude, I would love to be there....but it's just too nasty to head up the hill." It was a great idea. Maybe I am their good luck charm!!!

No comments: