Monday, December 25, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4221 Merry Christmas


HappyUP!!! - K-bugs face
Why it happened - see the pic
Why it makes me happy - she was absolutely shocked to get "in on the fun" that her dad and aunt/uncle get to participate in. I wish I had a shot of that!

HappyUP!!! - the kids
Why it happened -it's the gag
Why it makes me happy - I put the work in...and they do their part. Boy, did they have to do their part! I didn't expect it to be THAT difficult this year...but...then again....I think it was a good thing

<-------that a="" b="" fire...it="" fun="" not="" of="" ring="" s="">

HappyUP!!! -the kids reading
Why it happened - I wrote it
Why it makes me happy -they don't always do a great job...today...they were outstanding


HappyUP!!! - gifts
Why it happened - it's Xmas
Why it makes me happy- I got some GREAT stuff this year!!! All stuff that I needed. Just awesome!!!

No comments: