Saturday, December 30, 2017

HappyUP!!! Day 4226


HappyUP!!! - Netflix
Why it happened - its part of the package
Why it makes me happy -when you are feeling like I do, it is just awesome to be able to control what entertains you. Yeah...I know....you think, "dude, that is just how life is." Uhhhhh.....you are either to young or to comfortable to appreciate this.  The only time I have seen a soap opera is when I have been sick! No more

HappyUP!!! - down again
Why it happened - I'm on a roll
Why it makes me happy - ya know....it's not bad...but it isn't good either. I'm trying not to go over the edge to misery. It is fabulous to have that luxury

HappyUP!!! - poetry
Why it happened - I was searching a bit
Why it makes me happy - it was great to revisit something that has meant so much to me in the past.

No comments: