Sunday, May 17, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3295


HappyUP!!! - solid ball striking
Why it happened - slowed things down a bit
Why it makes me happy - yesterday was worst round of the year. It was surprising because I have been playing a lot better.  Good to know yesterday was merely a one day set back. Back on track!

HappyUP!!! - getting back some geeters
Why it happened - see the above
Why it makes me happy - kind of took a beating on Friday and Saturday.  It was  a nice victory for my partner and I today

HappyUP!!! - hole in one
Why it happened - my buddy hit a good one
Why it makes me happy - always a pleasure to get that phone call and to go over and be part of the celebration!

HappyUP!!! - GIANT win
Why it happened - lots of reasons
Why it makes me happy - Pence goes yard on the Reds and the G-men take the series.  They are looking like they are getting the offense back on tract!

No comments: