Monday, May 11, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3289


HappyUP!!! - My plumber
Why it happened - a disposal issue
Why it makes me happy - this dude always shows up like clockwork. He works efficiently and charges a fair price. LOVE this guy.....and my new disposal.  Was VERY glad I terminated this as a do-it-yourself project. Yeah, I could have done it....but....it's nice to have it done right!

HappyUP!!! - My vet
Why it happened - kitty visit time
Why it makes me happy - well, I'm not happy that it turns out my feline friend is hurting but I am glad that I found out and we will now put her on the mend.  The vet was super nice as well

HappyUP!!! - a great walk
Why it happened - lovely evening
Why it makes me happy - some walks are better than others.  This one qualifies.  Just gorgeous out

No comments: