Tuesday, May 05, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3283



HappyUP!!! - Traeger Grill Speech
Why it happened - it's all part of Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - while I doubt I will go out and get one, I have to say this speech made me consider it. THAT means it must have been a great speech to make me think of parting with that many geeters!


HappyUP!!! - new members
Why it happened - they came....they signed up
Why it makes me happy - they are jumping in and particiapating off of the get go!


HappyUP!!! - Mexican casserole
Why it happened - hey....it's festive
Why it makes me happy - OK...so I am not Hispanic. It still means I can eat well on this Cinco De Mayo!!!

HappyUP!!! - Birdie on 18
Why it happened - 4 great shots
Why it makes me happy - a mediocre day capped off by a cherry on top always enhances the mood

No comments: