Saturday, May 09, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3287


HappyUP!!! - a wonderful pick up
Why it happened - I had a drop off
Why it makes me happy- things are now back in tack

HappyUP!!! - a real conversation
Why it happened - people have struggles
Why it makes me happy - glad to be there as a friend...it's the ultimate compliment...to be sought out and trusted

HappyUP!!! - 3 birdies
Why it happened - 3 good putts and wedges
Why it makes me happy -- birdies are what it's all about. 3 is a good day for this kid

HappyUP!!! - being "a topper"
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - 2 of those birdies were thrown in "on top" of my opponent. It's kind of like horseshoes when you throw a ringer over the first guys.  It's a rare but wonderful feeling. It's also much appreciated by your partner!!!

No comments: