Saturday, May 02, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3280



HappyUP!!! - 5 under par through 12 holes
Why it happened - are you kidding me? ...who knows?
Why it makes me happy - this is as low I have been that deep into a round since I took the game up again 7 years ago (almost to the day).  Perhaps it was an anniversary gift from the golf god's for making that decision long ago. Maybe it was good karma for helping my comrade the other night. Maybe it was a gift to show that, while not this kind of a golfer, I may be a little better than I have been in recent years. Who knows?  I just enjoyed, as weird as it was, the feeling and the moment.


HappyUP!!! - taking home "the cup"
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - well, it was my first year at this tourney.  I definitely became known amongst many new friends


HappyUP!!! - new friends
Why it happened - see the above
Why it makes me happy - such a great time had with great people

HappyUP!!! - up and down on 18
Why it happened - skills after an ooopsie
Why it makes me happy - I did my best to toss this great round away.  Yet, with a major milestone hanging in the balance, I got that ball down in two from that bunker on 18.....and...then....the RELIEF......and CELEBRATION!!!

No comments: